2010-11-17

My 200th :D

Dedicate to my future 25th xuedi xuemei =)
be honoured, please :]


Went to your interviews today, but I had hidden myself, to prepare a gift for you all, with a xuejie along with me :)


Talked with some of you, but not many, still could count with my fingers :P (should be ><>
Even heard some sang, saw some acted (running here and there de @@)
I felt, 25th batch is a talented batch, so many talents waiting to be revealed.


This actually made me more confident in preparing the gift :D
Thinking that it's all worth it =)


When all of you combined, no matter you're strong or weak, it'll make an impressing 25th batch.
Believe me :)


I don't know whether the 25th get to read it, but it's my piece of mind after staying about 8 hours at the newspaper press.


Hope I can see you all, in the camp :) [don't ffk me xD]


You know, I started to have high hopes in you all, the 25th.
171110 I started to love my future xuedi xuemei

1 comment:

  1. Actually i was quite surprised to see Min Ern xue jie in the camp!! Maybe you don recognize me, but i will still remember u r the one who spoke to us(my twin sister and i) during the interview...The song xue jie-men created is extremely fantastic, seriously i like the rhythm and melody. xD Xue jie, JIA YOU!!

    ReplyDelete