2011-08-03

M&M's (:

Minern & Music's story.


13 years ago, music officially made its debut in my life,
via the piano :)

Since then, I never quit learning.
Not even thought of it.


In the past 12 years, I only took 3 months off for the lessons.


If you think I'll have music as my career, then you're wrong.


I'll only take it as my passion, as my interest.
As career, teaching or performing, nope :)


Ya, it means alot to me.


Sometimes, when I see people give up music lessons,
I can't imagine my life without it.

For no reason. It's the truth.


I treat it as a person, at times.
Like a best friend, I may not pay much attention to it the most,
but it still remains in my heart, no matter what happened.

It made me maturer.
More disciplined and patient (at times :p)


Thankyou for entering my life.


The story hasn't ended.
It's only the 13th chapter.


To be continued (:
in the future.

1 comment: