2011-09-23

September :D

One week to the 30th, so fast kan? 
Trials speed up time ba, secara tidak langsung :)


September had been.. magical? ( only this word popped out, then now Disneyland lol )


Listened and addicted to a song from a genre that I never preferred.
Because you naughty naughty :p

They edited the song, especially the vocals.
Sort of too much, when compared to their live performances on TV.


I still love this song tho :)

yes, I'm saying Mr Simple :D



My music body isn't that healthy recently, so added extra type of vitamin for myself.
So currently consuming vitamin J and 2 types of vitamin K :)


Jay, Khalil and Kyuhyun xD


The extra vitamin is the first kpop vocalist that I fall for :p





Lastly, all the best to
all sitting for Selangor trials,
and preparing for PMR
:)


2 comments:

  1. OMG you like Kyuhyun? haha good one~
    you got listen other song from their new album? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks :)

    ya, but not all, gonna listen to all of them soon =]

    ReplyDelete