2009-11-30

OMGEE. xD

Don't you think he's hot?

I do.

xDDDD


Rob <3


------

Forget my sampat-ness.
I'm such a 花痴,
not like the normal me huh?


okayokay. back to the original minern.
xD


Shogun :DDD (why am i underlining recently? hmm..)

Helped people to do their presentation.
Belanja-ed by people liao lorr..

But, so long didnt go d. This was my 2nd time.

First time..hmm..
few years d lorr..


Ate alot, till my bro asked me:

"Che, u still can eat arh? I see u go so many times d. I full liao, u still eat?!"

That's what I answered:

"Still can eat larh..few more rounds to go xD"



Who knows I can eat that much? God and I do =D


My conclusion to this afternoon:
Wear high heels to shop is never a good idea.



Church church

Everybody knows, I'm always unavailable on Saturdays and Sundays.


Graceland had been renovated.
The floor was changed to wood type. not those like paper de.
Walls were painted yellow :) a nice colour for kids yo~


We had cleanliness in church on Sunday.
Too bad I wasn't there.
while everybody was there.


They had decorated the christmas tree!!
Sure very syok de lorr~ Dammit. I wasn't there.
I won't miss it next year.

I WON'T MISS IT NEXT YEAR!!!!!!~~~~


chill, minern.

*breathes in*


*breathes out*



TWILIGHT SAGA :DDD

I'm obsessed with it recently.


and I finally finished reading Breaking Dawn.


Nice ending :D


This series is the only series that makes me addicted to it.

I don't read much u know, too lazy to focus my eyes on the alphabets.
xD


But this series, makes me read like mad.

My record: 265 pages in a day. read.



New Moon


I wanna watch!!! but I don't have time.


Maybe next week? I think I can make it :D


Who will I find to teman me? hmm..


Got many feedbacks, some said nice, some said boring.

I know, Taylor Lautner had more scenes than Robert Pattinson.
but I still wanna watch it.


Because, I wanna know how they filmed New Moon.

Twilight's awesome u know.
So I wanna see New Moon, is awesome or the opposite.
:)




Speakers


My speakers are finally repaired :D


Now I can download music and listen to them :)
and also videos.


Just watched some jazz piano-playing de video.
Nice ;D


Wanna learn jazz and R&B styles.


Maybe I nidda pay more effort to learn them by myself.




I think that's all for now.


Seems like I talked alot, as I write.



byebye :)



I'll blog more nextime.



xoxo,
MinErn.



No comments:

Post a Comment