2010-04-09

Sincerely I say,

I Love HEBAT!

and the marching team :)



Today we had marching practice.


And it rained :(


All the marchers were discussing when to practice,
as our formations were not done,
not DONE.


Saturday? Sunday?
Sunday? Saturday?


Some even said we go to Puan Lam's house and march in front.
Or march at the park then Puan Lam drives around to monitor us.

Some even said we go to school at night.
I think it's a great idea but

WHERE'S THE KEY?
or the gate remote..



Everyone's like panic,
angry,
quarreling,
shouting.

at each other.


Suddenly I felt the rain was telling us:
"No Hope, Stop that marching. No hope."

My heart replied:
"There's hope. And it'll burn greater when the sun's out."


We marched beside the hall,
doing half-arm luruskan barisan xD
and Daniel was leaning on me when he did that,
as Adrian didn't want to say pandang depan.

After the rain stopped,
we got off the shade and started marching our formations again.


The formations, I think they're great :D


although we're not done with them yet.


*in a low,bass voice* Lightning.
we spent lots of time doing that
as we made lots of mistakes.


But when we finally succeed,
smiles and laughters and also confidence
were in us.

:)

I don't know how it'll turn into when the form 1 and 2's add into it.



Thanks to u guys,
who were willing to teach me when I got blur,
who were willing to practice again just because of my mistake.

Thanks to JiaWei,
I didn't expect he could show that kind of respect to SinChew
:O


Hebat marchers,
we can do it :)



Tmr's MAC.

Involved in receiving prize for PMR :)
and also I'm gonna report about it.


Pray for the whole ceremony and the Nostalgia members.
and me :)
haha..



After that, I'll just stay in school for marching.


So another 11++ hours in school tmr :)



Hectic,
but I'm lovin' it.




Marching fire's burning.

No comments:

Post a Comment