2011-06-02

It's not about how much time we spent together,

it's about whether our hearts are still bonded.



I still remember the time, we meet 5 days out of a week.
That was one of our closest moments, I supposed(:


things changed, since 2010.

I went to xueji, you stayed in church.
Focused more on xueji in 2010,
I wasn't there for you when you needed me.

You proceeded without me, I stood at the position when I left.
And so, I was disconnected to everybody in church, sorta ):


It's 2011 now.

We're not that close as we did in the past, on the surface.
I believe, our hearts are still together, right? ><

Had a great time ytd, thanks so much(:


although sometimes I still doubt,
but I won't give up that easily.

No one is ever gonna pull out first, kay? :p

Sistas forever(:

No comments:

Post a Comment