2010-05-13

I know I'm brave =]

It's a gift from my God,
my darling =]


He had planned everything.
And the most special plan is, [ from my point of view,]
He wanted me to experience stuff which many people don't get to,
experience them.



Examples to support my statement :P
[looks like I'm debating xD]


Okay, listen up.
er, I mean,
look up.



When I was 9.


I cut my hand.
with a blade.

Had 5 stitches.


One thing I still remembered:

When the flesh wasn't done growing to fill in my injury,
I used it,
to scare away the NAUGHTIEST BOY
in school.


He ran,
when I said
"Do you want to see my bone?"

actually, only my flesh can be seen :)
[ don't feel disgusted people :P ]



When I was 11,
I had an experience.


which I don't wanna mention anymore.



So, just let it sink to the bottom of my heart.


[ see, I always start the topic but am not willing to continue =P ]




When I was 15,
I had my braces on.


That orthodontist even asked me to be an orthodontist
when I grow up.


Because,
my condition is very bad,
until he wants me to be an example.


The same year,
I joined XueJi :D
Student reporter team.


I just loved it.
But I'm getting lazy.
[oh my.]



When I was 15 and ? months
[lazy to count, as usual]

I had 2 screws in my gum.

It's today.


Bravely,
I accepted the challenge.


And now,
it's pain
but worthy :)




Okay, I hope for more different experiences :)



Malaysia had entered the semifinals
of Thomas Cup 2010.

[ congrats to them and clap clap~ ]



I bought the Dynamitez white tee :)
thanks to the team for deciding to sell it for 20 bucks.
appreciated it ;D


I want to buy the MickyMitez tee,
this time I want black :P

[ i don't know whether i spelt the team name right, don't blame me if i didn't manage to, please.]



Tomorrow balik kampung~

No comments:

Post a Comment