2010-05-07

Mess.

Studies in school's all a mess.
Piano lesson's all a mess.
Spiritual life's all a mess.
My entire life's all a mess.


Thanks to someone who told me about my attitude.
Appreciated it,
thanks :D


Checking myself now,
trying to find solutions to change my bad.

Although I know the process of changing
will be tough and full of challenges.


Bless me :)




Fire

Ytd, Kampung Kayu Ara had a fire.

Or should I say, a BIG one.


Share this joke to you,


When I got out of classroom after school, people were pointing at the sky.
Then I thought it's gonna rain :)
[the clouds are grey and it's hot everyday]


Until I heard someone said,
it's FIRE LAH!


I walked out the classroom, then only I realized,
thick black smoke breaking through the sky.


It's pretty serious.


My first time to witness such a BIG fire so closely.
O.O



weather ]=

It's very very hot :(

My everyday phrase:

"Very hot larr today.."

Sweat alot too..
excretionn.
[typical science student perangai xDD]



Music <3

My phone is free from silent mode :DD


Now my message alert is Khalil's RedBean :)
[ the guitar intro is best :DD ]

Ringtone is Bella's Lullaby :D
[ im still searching for a reason why i chose this x) ]



Khalil

fyi, it's Khalil Fong,
not any malay singers or actors or what so ever :)


I wanted to go to his concert,
but anybody offer to take me there
and send me home?


I need transport :/


This Sunday he'll be at Sungai Wang :)
can I go, dad and mum?


I love this guy, seriously.



Mother's Day

Present? Prepared.
[thanks to yf's mother's day handicraft competition]


but mum said,
she won't use that thing.
:/


she has the right to choose, so it's okay :)

as long as she felt my love <3



A coincidence :


3 years ago,
(or four, if im not mistaken. time flies == )

I did my first piano accompaniment at the sanctuary in church.
It's Mother's Day.


2010's Mother's Day,
they asked me to play again.

The same role,
and

the same praise leader again O.O


I can't believe such coincidence.


Hope that the main pianist is not the same :)


If it's the same, I can learn more :)
haha..



To you, yeah you :P


Virus is around us.


So drink more water and rest more kay?


Don't stress up yourself too much :)


Remember there's always someone caring for you, loving you.


That's me :P
[ perasan-nya..xD ]



Take care and God bless ^^




I'm done with this post :)



No comments:

Post a Comment