2009-12-04

What is Music to you?

My Answer (:

An interest

A passion

A way to relax

An expression


conclusion

There are many answers.

Everybody's point of view is different.

So, there isn't a definite answer.

:)


---


Day 3

Actually I didn't wanna update.

It's like I'm updating everyday.
xD


Today was good.

However, there's a lil' matter which spoiled the day.

The kids aren't listening to us :(
and this caused problems.


John and I scolded ( or should I say "said" ) them,
although we didn't want to.

No choice, it'll be a mess if we couldn't control the situation.
Many kids couldn't get to play.

Our line was long, all the time.
Therefore, every second was very important to us.


Thank God the game session ended today.


John and my conclusion to the kids:

10-12 year old : Don't listen to us.
5-7 year old : Can't understand what were we trying to tell.
8-9 year old : Understand and do listen. They're the best :DD


But I still think they're cute :D and adorable.


Pain :(

Practiced piano justnow.

My hand is aching.

Too tensed when playing.


Whenever I played a melody in a fast speed,
I'll be tensed and can't play fast.


Practice to relax~

It's actually my old mistake.
or should I say,
a mistake which had accompanied me for quite some time.



Stwack

Addicted to this recently.

Thanks to my bro.

But it's really fun :)




That's all for now.



JJ and LJ, I still owe you two a post :D



MinErn

No comments:

Post a Comment