2010-07-04

Coward.

made me lost a chance, a long-waiting chance.


Why do you enter earlier than I do, for 1 sec?
If you're later than me for 1 sec, then I won't be a coward.
[MinErn, just accept the fact. You ARE a coward. == ]


I don't wanna be a coward la~ ><>


Girl, if your "pulling" case happens today, then it's a good enough.
Why last week?


I'm finding excuses.


= Dear readers, you may not understand what am I writing. It's okay as I'm just expressing my feelings. =


Continue:

The timing was just, so.. [oops, can't find a word to describe :x]


Don't wanna write already larr!!!
Coward + Shy = ><"


wow, new equation. I'm still smart, heheh ;p [perasan-ing]


Directly to the conclusion.

If this occurs again, I won't be a coward anymore.
I promise ^^


---

Why do weekends end so quickly?
Longer, please?


Weekdays, please pass quickly.
Thank you for your cooperation =]


Why does it sound like I don't like school life?
haha, it's just that I don't like school life with the existence of teachers ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment