2011-05-26

Break :D


Heard that mid-year exam had come to an end.


3 weeks.
We had achieved something :)


Tried so hard to avoid myself from knowing my exam results,
and succeed :p
*wanna keep a great mood for holidays :D


Only relieved.
Big bottles of apple juice were in the students' hands.
well, I had mine too :)


School really wants us to bag many many A's,
drink also give big big bottle of apple juice :p


Had given myself a treat.
Egg tart and tiramisu(:
The eggtart shot is so lovely, hehe :p


Holiday starts, for me.
I want a movie outing, anyone? :)
diary of a wimpy kid and water for elephants please(:
x-men pun boleh^^



Sudirman Cup.
Lost to Korea 2-3.
They fought till the end,
I support till the end :p
so proud of them~


American Idol Season 10 Grand Finale.
Grats to Scotty :)
He sang great =]
sorry he's 17, bukan 16 ><


Happy holidays people,
take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment