2011-05-30

Sometimes we just need a reason to live.





his love is only for music.
maybe one day if a girl crash into his life,
he'll take her as his love,
his new love.


lol, this 222th post's title so random :p

My reason? God :)
what an official answer, hee :D



this is my another reason :)



Today's a day off.


slept late, wake up late.
in 3 hours, I had my breakfast and lunch :)

because I dont want to have brunch,
makes me look like I wake up real late :p



A day without any plans,
taking pictures will be my plan :p



actually, the attempts are not all shown here yet.
:p
taking shots with timer doesnt make me feel good.
but i still manage to get some shots :)



Other moments,
I wont tell u that I actually spent my time for a nap,
when I woke up so late in the morning already :)



I finally understand something.

Seniors are so willing to sacrifice time and energy,
for their juniors.


Because they are worried, they care,
and most of all,
they love them.


Not because of commitment, it's just there.


Because I'm feeling the same way now,
as a senior.


Much love and thanks to xuege xuejie-s (:





No comments:

Post a Comment