2010-06-02

Oh-Mee-Gee.

I'm getting out of control recently.


Too many things had happened.



70% of my free time during exam is used for thinking.
Thinking of a somebody.
Yeah you ;P


I can't fall asleep, everybody can.
I can only think and write, think and write.
All my feelings,
looks like some kinda confession =.=



This Thursday going to the newspaper press again.
There's an interaction meeting between Malaysia and Singapore's xueji.
Lucky to go =]
Only 12 of us could.


Friday will be the end of exam.
But never a merdeka day.
Although I'm used to yell "Merdeka!" after exams.


Saturday I'll be entering camp.
My first camp of the hols.
Baby camp of xueji.
Wish me luck and bless me with love
when I deal with the kids =)


Tuesday I'll be leaving the camp.
And therefore, you'll think
"Resting time, for you."

Nah nah, you're wrong.
I still need to prepare the Youth Camp thing.
Need to practice with the song leaders,
and also practice with my dear pianist Ian and dear bassist Adrian.


Then, weekends.
In church, obviously.


Second week will be more hectic.

Monday-Wednesday
Youth Camp 2010.
Wish me luck and bless me with lots of love
dealing with the youth.
"So-called the outstation group, problem group." by the person who arranged the group list.


Thursday-Saturday
Xueji Camp [Kebangsaan level]
Bless me with smiles and energy
to interact with xueji from other states
Hope we can have a great time =]

Sunday
A day to rearrange all my stuff
and


BACK TO SCHOOL D:




See, my holiday is so full.
Full of camps.


Break my own book of records :O
[ most camps attended in a two week holiday]
[ most camps attended in a week (p/s: continuously.)]



Please pray for me, for us.
Church batch, Xueji batch.


For our arrangement of stuff.
For our physical and mental ability & energy.
For our leadership.
For all the participants.
For the activities.
For the happiness.
For the experience.




Oh-mee-gee,
I'm leading a hectic life :D




But I'm lovin' it






没人知道,
他是谁.
即使我说他是从哪里认识,
也没人会知道,
因为我,
坚持不说.

想念着,
喜欢着,
欣赏着.

我不会用"爱"这个字.
因为我,
不肯定.

秘密持续隐藏中.
虽然摖肩而过的感觉,
很痛苦.


请你,不要再熬夜了♥

No comments:

Post a Comment