2010-06-23

Thanks alot (:

Thanks to Puan Suraida and Sze Teng for telling me that,
I talk very loudly ;p
I didn't know that actually :x
Therefore, I'm gonna use my fake voice to talk. Real voice is too loud for humans out there, ya?


Thanks to you humans (yeah you ;p)
for reading my blog =]
Really appreciated your visits (:
Continue and leave anything in here,
to let me know your existence xD (don't hide from me..==|| since you're here already.)


Thank God, I managed to score in Bio this time =]
No more B+ for Bio, yay! :D

However, I'm so worried for 4 subjects D:


Whatever larr, marks is not the outermost important xD

---

A share to all of you out there :

Don't expect everybody to like you.
Live your life independently =]

Of course, friends are important, still.(:


Where are my friends? :D


Take care everybody.(:
Leave a comment or opinion or feelings,
if you wanna ;p

Appreciated your visit. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment