2010-06-02

Owh, that's a touchy one.

From LiJing :D


Actually I forgot what had I written on that paper d lurr~


And those statements are not meant like that!! ><


This is my version in the display of my phone:

You're wanted when:
ILY.
IMY.
INY.


Actually I wanted to add "I say" after the "when".
But not enough space, so forget about it.


It means that,
the "particular" person is wanted by me,
to substitute in (add math and mod math perangai come out d)
the "Y".


Means,
I'm loving that person,
I'm missing that person,
and I really need that person.



It does not mean that "you're wanted", kays?! Jing.



----


I've managed NOT to think of him.
During exams
and after returning from school.


Just got online
and read Jing's blog.
The feeling's back.


Undeniable fact:
He can't leave my mind for a period of time.
Don't know how long will this period last.


Just live with his existence in normal mode?
Do you know how I suffered with that "normal" mode?


Met,
No greetings,
Just passed by each other like that.

I'm suffering.

No comments:

Post a Comment