2010-06-21

Somehow, it's a confession.

Dear, I wanted to write stuff to you in words but,

I can't write something
which can satisfy me.
I kept clicking the "Backspace" button.

You're so indescribable.
I finally know what "indescribable" means.

I feel so helpless.



I want you to be around. Really need you, I admit.


Yesterday, you almost freaked me out. I can't see you, unlike the usual Sundays. Where had you hidden yourself at?

Thank God, the "PM" tactic worked out. I managed to see you, although not your face. Your shirt confirmed my stand, that's you. I was really relieved, as I was emotionally affected for the whole day, for losing chance AGAIN to watch you lead, for never see you on Sunday, after a few weeks without any of your appearance made.

I wanna know how do you think. I wanna own the ability of reading minds, like Edward Cullen. Really desperate to own this ability :x


You are the long-term citizen in my heart. I don't want you to leave, and couldn't bear you walking out of my life.


I really miss you, but I just can't tell you straight.
MinErn is different from other girls.


Dear, do you know, it's suffering + sweet when you're around?

You stand by my side, but never talked to me.
You can say "hi" to the humans around me, but not me.
Two of us never get to talk.


I wanna know your thoughts.
If you read this, and also my previous post (in chinese),
please answer my question.

Who am I to you?


---

To all humans outside, it's just a confession of my feelings.
Just stop guessing who that "dear" is kay?
As I have many dears with me, around.

Kays, ciaoz~ =]




No comments:

Post a Comment